Friday, June 26, 2009

One month already??

Okay so I have to admit even though it has seemed like time has been especially slow ever since my surgery, I am surprised that I actually have made it a month without solid food!! I realized yesterday that technically I could call myself a vegetarian since I haven't consumed any meat whatsoever during this month...but why would I want to do that?! I can't wait to have a cheeseburger again! I just have to make it FOUR more days. I feel like that is really about the limit of what I can endure. I feel like it will be one of the greatest moments of my life to get that splint out. My mouth currently just looks like a mess of plastic, metal and of course wax all over the place. I have 2 hooks on almost every one of my front top teeth, one being the surgical hooks that each tooth got before surgery and another one from the splint since it is sort of tied into my braces. Ugh they drive me crazy. If it weren't for the food issue though I have to say that I honestly wouldn't have anything to legitimately complain about at this point though. I usually feel bad in the morning from the rubber bands I have to wear at night, but everything is bearable and during the day I don't have that problem. I would feel really back to normal if I could eat. So I feel like Wednesday will mark the point where I am not really recovering anymore, and I will forget all about the torture of these last few weeks. No meat for a month?! Man, I am a stronger person that I thought I have to say...

I've gotten the house a lot more organized and now I'm focusing my energy on getting it decorated and looking good for when we have guests on the fourth of July weekend. =D Now I am going to go load our new dishwasher, which is something I normally hate, but I am curious to see how quiet it truly is since it makes some pretty hefty claims in that regard...

No comments:

Post a Comment